Burying Time Capsule

Burying Time Capsule
1859 - 150th Anniversary of Parish - 2009 (photo by Scott & Debbie Travers )

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sunday, June 26th Bulletin - Prayer

Testimony of Believers
Lord, when I hear what other people say you have done in their lives, their testimonies buoy my own faith. It gives me chills when I hear of the wonders of Your deeds. Give me the courage to share my testimony with others, knowing this will draw unbelievers to You and strengthen the hearts of those who already know You. Thank You, Lord, for hearing my prayer.
(From Power Prayers to Start Your Day by Donna K. Maltese, p.161)

Scripture for Healing
Luke 9: 1-2 – When Jesus had called the twelve together, He gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and He sent them out to preach the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick.
Dear Lord, May we your disciples of this parish of Alberton-O’Leary
preach the Kingdom of God and heal the sick. In Jesus’name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment